7 Must-Visit Honeymoon Destinations In India
Around the world, there are many exciting and exotic Honeymoon Destinations In India But there is something incredibly special about India – it has an ancient culture that’s all its own, a unique language, and all sorts of natural beauty, from beaches to jungles to deserts. If you’re dreaming of a honeymoon in India, here are seven ideas for you!
The Top 7 Honeymoon Destinations In India
1. Kashmir – Nestled in the Himalayan mountains, Kashmir is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India. With its scenic beauty and serene atmosphere, it is no wonder that this place is often referred to as ‘heaven on earth.
2. Goa – A perfect blend of beaches, nightlife, and culture, Goa is a great choice for couples who want to enjoy their honeymoon in a fun and happening environment.
3. Kerala – Often called ‘God’s own country, Kerala is renowned for its beautiful backwaters, lush greenery, and serene beaches. This tranquil destination is perfect for couples who are looking to relax and rejuvenate during their honeymoon.
4. Andaman & Nicobar Islands – These beautiful islands offer a perfect mix of beach life, adventure, and relaxation, making them an ideal destination for newlyweds.
5. Lakshadweep – Another group of stunning islands, Lakshadweep is a great place to enjoy some quality time together with your spouse amidst pristine natural surroundings.
6. Darjeeling – A popular hill station in West Bengal, Darjeeling is famous for its tea plantations and stunning mountain views. It makes for a romantic and relaxing honeymoon destination where you can spend quality time with your partner away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
7. Sikkim – Last but not least,
Tips For A Happy And Successful Honeymoon
There are many factors to consider when planning a honeymoon, but with a little careful planning, you can ensure that your honeymoon is happy and successful. Here are some tips to help you plan the perfect honeymoon:
1. Choose the right destination. There are many beautiful places to visit in India, so take some time to research different destinations and find one that suits your interests and budget.
2. Plan ahead. Once you’ve chosen your destination, start planning you’re itinerary and booking your accommodation and travel arrangements well in advance. This will help you avoid any last-minute stress.
3. Stick to your budget. Honeymoons can be expensive, so it’s important to set a budget and stick to it. There’s no need to blow all of your savings on one trip – remember that you’ll have many years of happy marriage ahead of you!
4. Don’t overdo it. It’s important to pace yourselves on your honeymoon and not try to pack too much into each day. Leave some time for relaxation and enjoy being in each other’s company without rushing around from place to place.
5. Take plenty of photos! A honeymoon is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so make sure you document it with plenty of photos (and maybe even a video). You’ll treasure these memories for years to come.
Expensive But Worth It Honeymoon Resorts In Eastern India
There are many beautiful and expensive honeymoon resorts in Eastern India. Here are some of the most popular ones:
The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata: The Oberoi Grand is one of the most popular luxury hotels in India. It is located in the heart of Kolkata and offers a variety of luxurious accommodations and amenities. The hotel also has its own private beach, which is perfect for couples who want to spend their honeymoon in complete privacy.
The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai: The Taj Mahal Palace is another popular luxury hotel in India. It is located in Mumbai and offers a variety of luxurious accommodations and amenities. The hotel also has its own private beach, which is perfect for couples who want to spend their honeymoon in complete privacy.
The Leela Palace, New Delhi: The Leela Palace is a popular luxury hotel in India that is located in New Delhi. It offers a variety of luxurious accommodations and amenities, as well as a private beach. This makes it perfect for couples who want to spend their honeymoon away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
5 Things To Consider When Planning Your Honeymoon
When you start planning your honeymoon, there are many things to take into account. Here are some of the things to consider when planning your honeymoon:
-Your budget: How much are you willing to spend on your honeymoon? Keep in mind that you will need to pay for airfare, accommodation, food, and activities.
-Your destination: Where do you want to go for your honeymoon? India is a large country with many different types of destinations. Do some research and decide what kind of trip you want to take.
-Your travel dates: When do you want to travel? Keep in mind that certain times of the year may be more expensive or have better weather.
-Your accommodation: Where will you stay during your honeymoon? Will you stay in a hotel, resort, or villa? Consider your budget and the type of trip you want to take when making your decision.
-Your activities: What do you want to do during your honeymoon? India has many different types of activities ranging from sightseeing to adventure sports. Choose something that interests both of you and make sure to check if it is available at your chosen destination.
How To Spend Less On Your Honeymoon
Your honeymoon is a once-in-a-lifetime trip, so you may be tempted to spend a lot of money on it. However, there are ways to have an amazing honeymoon without breaking the bank.
Here are some tips for spending less on your honeymoon:
1. Choose an Off-Season Destination
One way to save money on your honeymoon is to choose an off-season destination. Traveling during the off-season can be cheaper because there are fewer people traveling and hotels offer lower rates. For example, you can find great deals on hotels and flights to Hawaii in September or October.
2. Stay in a Budget Hotel or Airbnb
You don’t have to stay in the most expensive hotel to have a great time on your honeymoon. There are plenty of budget hotels and AirBnBs that are just as nice as more expensive options. Do some research to find a place that suits your needs and budget.
3. Avoid Tourist traps
One way to save money is to avoid tourist traps. These are places that are popular with tourists but typically overpriced. Do some research before you go so you can avoid these traps and save money.
4. Find Free or Cheap Activities
There are plenty of free or cheap activities you can do on your honeymoon if you do some research beforehand.
If you’re looking for a romantic Honeymoon Destinations In India that has it all, India should be at the top of your list. From gorgeous beaches to stunning mountains and everything in between, there’s something for everyone in India. And with so many amazing places to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect spot for your honeymoon. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your dream honeymoon today!